Introduction to PRF & GBR with Dr. Panjali
EVENT / COURSE DESCRIPTION
PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin)
- Rationale and biologic basis
- Current concepts and future
- Differences & Clinical applications of PRF, iPRF, L- PRF and A-PRF.
- Tissue grafting with PRF.
- Venipuncture - techniques and innovations.
GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration)
- Biologic principles
- Overview of bio materials
- Socket Grafting.
- Membranes - why, when, where and how?
- Ridge augmentation using different bio materials.
- Growth Factors including BMP, PRF, L-PRF, and A-PRF.
- Techniques in clinical practice
- TDLC – The Dental Learning Centre
- DOMACAN - Dental Office Management Association of Canada
Dr. Panjali is a graduate from New York University. He received his post graduate training in dental implants from Germany 1992. In 2004, he continued his training in Implant Dentistry at New York University and has a Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology, Frankfurt University, Germany.
Dr Panjali is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and Diplomat of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He is an active member of several dental organizations and has been lecturing on Dental Implants nationally and internationally since 1996. He has trained well over 700 dentists within the US and over a thousand dentists worldwide.
He owns and operates an active private practice in Watertown, as well as in midtown Manhattan, with emphasis on Implant Dentistry.
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Registrants may cancel before 10 am EST, 7 calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made after this time will be assessed their full registration fees.
- While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering.
- Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own view and not necessarily those of TDLC.
- Space is limited and registration available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please contact email@example.com